Yes, that’s right. An odd combination but a part of our lives for the past couple days. Here our neighbors find the 70 degree weather to be chilly so they burn coconut shells for heat. We have been told this is a toxic mixture which isn’t so good, but all it seems to make us do is sneeze. I have probably sneezed more in India than my entire life haha. This morning Katie awoke to the smoke filling our room, which she thought was a fire, but it soon aired out.
Here are some pictures of things we’ve encountered from traveling the city this week!
Please notice the cow is in the house, a different kind of pet than in the U.S ;).